One lucky Business Traveller reader will win a one-night stay in a premium penthouse apartment at one of Marlin Apartment’s four-star properties in London.
Brimming with executive style including floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city, Marlin’s penthouse apartments offer a truly memorable experience.
Marlin is the smarter way to stay in London with spacious serviced apartments located across six business hotspots in the capital including Canary Wharf, London Bridge and the Square Mile.
With complimentary wifi, a fully-equipped kitchen and almost three times the space of the equivalent standard hotel, Marlin’s serviced apartments are made for business travel.
Alongside accommodation, Marlin also provides airport transfers to and from London’s major airports, fresh locally-produced breakfast, Sky TV plus a superfast wifi upgrade option with speeds of up to 1Gb.
Corporate accounts are also available to companies offering exclusive rates, preferential apartment allocations, and dedicated account management and reservations staff looking after your bookings.
Marlin’s serviced apartments are available for stays from one night to extended stays of one year or longer, with competitive rates from around £84 per night.
To enter this month's competition, simply log in and click on the link underneath the terms and conditions.
Learn more about the serviced apartment leader by visiting marlin.com.
Terms and conditions
1) Competition is open to all those over the age of 18, except employees of Marlin Apartments and the companies or organisations with which the competition is being run.
2) Competition prize includes an overnight stay in a Marlin penthouse apartment for two people, to be taken by the 31st August 2016, subject to availability.
3) The winner must claim the price within 90 days of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited.
4) The competition prize is on a room only basis and does not include travel, food, drink, insurance or any other additional expenses.
5) Marlin reserves the right to accommodate the winner at a suitable alternative location. Peak periods include Tuesdays and Wednesdays when availability may be limited across all locations.
6) The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
7) Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions and any other conditions in the messaging or promotions around such competition or they will be invalid.
8) Marlin Apartments accepts no responsibility or liability for entries or information relating to entries that are lost.
9) Marlin Apartments reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter any prize for any reason and without notification. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her or Marlin Apartments is unable to contact the winner after reasonable efforts have been made, Marlin Apartments may award the prize to another entrant, selected at random.
10) By accepting the prize, the winner grants Marlin Apartments the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in any media Marlin Apartments may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
11) Marlin Apartments is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner or any other person with whom the winner shares the prize.
12) Marlin Apartments reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid, technical or commercial reason.
Please log in or register to be able to enter the competition