Business Traveller has teamed up with ANA to offer one lucky reader a pair of business class return tickets to Tokyo Haneda.
ANA is now operating out of London Heathrow's new T2: The Queen's Terminal.
With all Star Alliance airlines based, or soon-to-be-based, at this state-of-the-art terminal, passengers can expect a seamless hub service with a smoother transfer and a standardised minimum connection time of just 60 minutes.
ANA passengers will now find travelling from London to Tokyo that much quicker and easier.
The airline's daily service departs Heathrow, but instead of arriving at Tokyo's Narita International Airport, it now flies directly to Tokyo Haneda International, making any onward journey into central Tokyo by train, monorail, bus or car more straightforward and faster.
Through Haneda, ANA can connect you to Japan's largest domestic network — including flights to Osaka, Okinawa, Fukuoka and Sapporo — and 17 international cities beyond.
To enter, simply fill in your details below.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is two business class return tickets from London Heathrow to Tokyo Haneda
- Travel must originate in London and must be completed by October 31, 2015. The ticket validity is not extendable
- Flight confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking and embargo periods may apply
- Flights may only be taken by the competition winner along with one other traveller. Flights must be taken at the same time and are non-transferable
- The ticket may not be re-routed or endorsed to any other carrier. Codeshare flights are excluded for use
- The ticket has no commercial value and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Once issued, ticket cannot be re-issued and date or routing changes are not permitted
- Upgrade request using their mileage or upgrade voucher are not permitted
- Mileage won't be earned with this prize ticket
- The winner must ensure that he/she has his/her own travel insurance and is in possession of valid passport and any other necessary travel documents
- Once the itinerary is confirmed, ticket must be issued within 72 hours
- The winner is responsible for any additional expenses including transportation to and from the airport and all incidentals not listed as part of the prize package
- If you fail to use your prize before October 31, 2015 then the prize will automatically expire.
Please log in or register to be able to enter the competition