The St Regis Singapore is offering one Business Traveller reader the chance to win a two-night bed and breakfast weekend stay.
Superbly located at the crossroads of Tanglin Road and Orchard Road, the St Regis Singapore offers the St Regis Butler service to all guests.
The elegant hotel houses one of the finest private art collections in Asia, with over 100 original paintings and sculptures by world famous artists such as Botero, Chagall, Chen and Picasso.
The hotel's Remède Spa offers a wide range of treatments, including world-renowned pedicure treatments by French podiatrist Bastien Gonzalez, as well as an outdoor spa pool.
The fitness centre offers state-of-the-art cardio and exercise equipment, plus an indoor air-conditioned tennis court.
Guests can sample classic French cuisine at Les Saveurs, authentic Cantonese dishes at Yan Ting and Italian favourites in LaBrezza. Decanter serves prestigious wines and the hotel's Astor Bar offers sophisticated cocktails.
For a chance to win, simply answer the following question:
How many guest rooms and suites does the St Regis Singapore offer?
The answer can be found at stregissinapore.com.
Above: Executive Deluxe room
Terms and conditions
- Prize includes a two-night bed and breakfast weekend stay in an Executive Deluxe room at the St Regis Singapore
- Prize is valid for stays between April 1 and September 30, 2015
- Confirmation of reservation is subject to room availability
- No-show on the arrival date will result in forfeiture of this voucher
- The voucher is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash
- The voucher is non-renewable after expiry date
Please log in or register to be able to enter the competition