Business Traveller has teamed up with Belgraves to offer a decadent two-night B&B weekend stay for you and a guest.
Located in Knightsbridge, this urban chic hotel brings a touch of New York to Belgravia.
Staying in an elegant King Premium room designed by the acclaimed Tara Bernerd with spectacular views over London, guests can enjoy a seductive oasis in the heart of the capital.
Unwind after a busy day's sightseeing and shopping in your oversized marble bath before relaxing with refreshing cocktails in the Bar at Belgraves or the cosy, ivy-walled Terrace.
Enjoy a delicious three-course dinner at the hotel's highly-acclaimed Pont St restaurant. The eclectic menu, developed by executive chef Sophie Michell, features a diverse range of dishes from crudo, small plates and salads to fresh meat and seafood prepared a la plancha.
To enter, correctly answer this question before 2359 on January 31:
Belgraves is inspired by which American city?
For more information on Belgraves, A Thompson Hotel, please visit thompsonhotels.com/hotels/belgraves or call 020 7858 0100.
Terms and conditions
- The prize includes a continental breakfast, dinner on one night with coffee and VAT at 20 per cent
- The prize is subject to availability, and is non-transferable and non-refundable
- Beverages are not included with dinner
- All other expenses incurred will be at the winner's own expense
- Dates subject to availability and are at the discretion of management
- The prize is valid up to and including June 30, 2015
- Competition closes at 2359 on January 31, 2015
Please log in or register to be able to enter the competition